To capture CC&G; MEA and A&N PCSPs.
The Department of Justice has invited NILGA members to attend one of the workshops detailed below. All replies incl. dietary requirements should be sent to DOJCSU_PDB.Mailbox@justice-ni.x.gsi.gov.uk by Friday 8 February.
A series of Culture of Lawfulness workshops is being held in February / March on the following dates:
• 27th February in Mossley Mill to capture CC&G; MEA and A&N PCSPs
• 6th March in Park Avenue Hotel to capture L&C PCSP and Belfast PCSPs and DPCSPs
• 13th March in Craigavon Civic Centre area to capture A&N, NMD and ABC PCSPs
• 14th March in Glenavon Hotel Cookstown to capture D&S, F&O and MU PCSPs.
Each workshop will take place from 9.30 – 13.00 apart from Craigavon date of 13 March which is a 10.30 start - lunch provided.
Community Planning Partnerships and managers have also been invited to these workshops, the aim of which is to provide a deeper understanding of what a Culture of Lawfulness actually means and looks like.
The suggested format of each workshop is:
• Short introduction about the purpose of the workshop
• Strategic overview by Tackling Paramilitarism team
• Short presentation by DfC about their work so far in this area
• Good Practice example
• Round table discussion including opportunity for Q&A session with a panel comprising DoJ and DfC colleagues